Saturday, July 08, 2006

Arrival of TF piggies and MLS lippies

My 4th TF order came yesterday... the 2 tubs that are separately packed are Jean's... she ordered only 2 TF piggies, so she ride onto my delivery. Keke~


I bought 8 piggies and 2 souffles. Wow! Kawaii names for the pretty colours~


Varying quantity in the tubs... [Mmm bop your head] is sample souffle so it looks little, but it's free so no complain. =) and still, pretty colours! =D


I was working today (and whining a hell lot about work) and when I finally got home after 4pm, I saw another package and I was so excited because it's the first time I joined a spree and I couldn't wait to smell the lovely lipbalms!


My really very humble collection of the sweet smelling MLS scented lipbalms~ Gawd, they smell soooo yummy I wanna bite them!


Read my previous entry for pretty FOTDs of a very sweet and skillful makeup user!! =)

No comments: