Monday, July 03, 2006

MM loot + TF order

This morning my colleague sent me a pic she took when she was in Japan, of the MM stuff she bought for me... and made me so excited wor!!~


OMG i'm sooooo excited right now!!! *hops around hops around* i've been waiting for one whole month!!! OMG i can't wait any longer!!!! now really can't wait for knockoff time to come!! then i'll drop by my colleague's place to get my loot and run home to take pics and post!!!! my colleague just staying one bus stop away~ wahahahahaha~ can't wait! can't wait!! see pics not enough! i wanna mor mor them asap!! haha like so pervert~ - That's what I posted in LD today.

Yes!~ My Majolica Majorca loot has arrived!!! My colleague came back to Singapore yesterday and just now after work I went to her place to collect my precious loot... didn't run home to take pics straight away though. We were so engrossed in talking after not seeing each other for a month, we chatted for 3 hours at her place before I finally came home for dinner. Muahahaha~

My dear colleague bought all the stuff on my MM wishlist, and she bought Meiji Amino Collagen for me as well!~ Owe her lotsa $$$ and owe her big big favour too, for helping me carry all the stuff back from Japan!!! Love ya Rachel! *huggies* You're such an angel!!! =D

Woooo~ what's in this baggy?


*peeps inside* Wooot!!!


Taadaa~~~ My beloved MM loot has finally came home to me~ *muacks*


For nails...


For face...


Individual eye shadows and casing...


3 eye palettes and a lipgloss...


Meiji Amino Collagen...


Individually packed!! =D


And a couple of freebies thrown in as well. (^_^)v


I made another order at TF for some piggies and souffles under the limited edition Rockstar collection which will be discontinued today. I made the decision pretty last minute late last night, so didn't jio anyone to join the order with me... gomen ne!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe. Mine reviewing on the palette after you tried? Esp the PK353.

deedee said...

okies! but please be patient cos i dunno when i'll start to use them... will review once i tried them!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hiz, how much is the Amino Collagen u got from Japan? & whats its benefit?

deedee said...

hi joc3lyn~

the amino collagen is available locally in guardians etc. i think it's more for anti-aging, esp for girls like me who's over mid-20s liao... wahahaha~

here's a webby for ya~ =)