Thursday, January 24, 2008

More nail stuff

Bought some new makeup items, inlcuding ZA cutie curl, but haven't uploaded the pics.

Did somemore nailart~ :D

Have you seen anyone do her own manicure at a pool centre before?! =X




OPI opening night champagne on all my nails, and colorclub silver glitter to sketch the heart shapes on my thumbs only.


Did this at Susan's place for my indoor bridal photoshoot.


Did this 2 days before my ROM but didn't really like it and the heart started dropping out on Saturday...


So I redo for my ROM... everything DIY~


And on my toes...

On fingers - OPI will you mari-achi me
On toes - OPI opening night champagne

My DIY chubby toes...


Did this at Susan's place again.


And bought a new housing for my bottles of nail polishes! :D

1 comment:

keelyn said...

Nail Polish always looks better on your nails