Monday, June 05, 2006

MM wishlist - wishes come true!

I gave a close lady colleague my MM wishlist before she left for Japan last Wednesday, consisting of all these:



... and she sent me an email this morning saying she've bought everything in my list from Shibuya over the weekend! Weeee~ I'm a happy girl now!!! (^_^) But she'll only be back on 1st July!!! How I wish she can come back RIGHT NOW so that I can have my MM loot and give her a big big BIG hug as well~ kekeke... *hops around happily* Thanks girl for clearing the bluey feeling for me this Monday morning!!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hi deedee!

I have been following this chinese blog, which I thought was great. Would like to introduce it you.

This blog has lots of makeup tips and techniques. I think its easy to follow cause there are pictures! :)

Go to "Categories" and under *MJ* 專輯
There are like beginner, intermediate and advanced level. and other stuffs under different categories.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/tpaobj

Jaime

deedee said...

thanks Jaime!! in fact i wrote about this blog b4!! it's inside here~
http://deedee-makeup.blogspot.com/2006/05/majolica-majorca.html

i forgotten who i got it from though, i'm pretty sure i get it from LD. :)