Thursday, January 18, 2007

A bloggie that I'd like to share

Here's something I thought must share in this blog!!!

This is amazing! You may not be able to understand Thai (neither can I) but just look at the pics can already leave you in awe! See how skillful makeup and the right pair of contact lens can transform a gal from Plain Jane to HellooOOoo Gorgeous~ :D

I wish I have terrific makeup skills like her too!!! I must jiayou jiayou!!! Ugly duckling also can turn into babelicious swan! Hahaha~ :P

More FOTDs coming up from my co D&D etc~ stay tuned oh!!

1 comment:

deedee said...

Just an update from me...Jeban has moved her makeup-related articles from her bloggang site to her own makeup site called jeban.com, and you can still view the same articles that I was raving about here: www.jeban.com/viewarticle.php?t=700

Can't read? But just by seeing the pics is enough to WOW you! Go to Archives and select from the dropdown menu for more articles. :D