Saturday, July 15, 2006

New home for my makeup stuff

Perspiring like mad now... spent the morning trying to clear a cabinet (and yes my room's still very messy, all the stuff all over the floor now *opps*) to make a new home for my newly-acquired cosmetics collection!!! :D



The green 2-tiered drawers don't look pretty at all, but I didn't buy it. It was a freebie in one of those goodie bags in my uni years, so I just make full use of it instead of leaving it wasted. The clear pretty case from Daiso now contains my face stuff such as powder or liquid foundations, 2 Sunkiller sunblocks and 4 blushers, as well as some old or seldom-used makeup items.

I found a new way to store my piggies for easy usage! See~ Now I can see all of them at a glance, no need to dig and dig to find a matching colour. Keke~



Recently bought a few of these plastic A4-sized files to store my notes and documents, so I tried to fit my piggies into one of the new files and they fit in perfectly! Woohoo~ can save up on buying more multi-tiered drawers liao. Yay!!! but cannot get anymore piggies cos can't fit even 1 more in there! Hahaha~ of course unless I take out the Redfox brushes pouch to make space for more piggies, which is totally do-able cos I still have lotsa space in the shelf for it to be stored elsewhere wor... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like that idea! Am rushing down to Popular on Monday to get those!

*PS: only thing is i need to know how many folders to get to fit in my TF and PL loots ;)*

deedee said...

haha, i'm glad i only need 1!! :p

opps, haven't been updating this blog... well i haven't forgotten my makeup~ will do so, hopefully soon!