Friday, July 07, 2006

Featuring Jaime aka chweekwey

Jaime, aka chweekwey in LD, is a really sweet girl with awesome makeup skills! I'd really love to blend eyeshadows like her and draw eyeliner like her... she's really super uber pro!!! And I owe Jaime a whole lot!!~

First I said I'll write to her and be her penpal when I found her in a thread about getting penpals, some months back. She gave me her address and I even went out to buy pretty letter papers especially for writing to her, yet I never really get down to writing! Oh my, I'm incorrigible!! *sprinkles yummy chai por onto sweetie girl chweekwey* Paiseh wor~~~ I shall start one of these days... I hope I won't make you wait too long!!

Then I asked if I could feature her blog in mine... some many weeks ago. And I've never get down to doing it too!!! There were just too much about my loot & etc that I wanna blog about... I'm keeping to an entry a day as much as I can, and I want an entry exclusively for Jaime! In her blog you can find many many FOTDs (face of the day) and also her makeup collection. There are other normal ranting entries as well, but little, unlike me always rant and rant. Wahaha~ Her blog's mostly filled with her pretty pretty FOTDs! Scroll down and almost all you see are pics of pretty Jaime in superb makeup~

I dunno if she hates papayas as much as I love them... wahahaha~ here's her blog: www.papayasucks.blogspot.com

I wish I can be as skillful as Jaime when it comes to cosmetics!! I really have a lot a lot to learn from this sweet sweet lady. Jaime, you go girl~ :D

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Muacks muacks babe!

You make me so shy!!!

deedee said...

dun shy dun shy u really good at ya makeup wor~~~ =D muacks muacks chweekwey back!

wow~ haha now u make me start craving for real chweekwey wor... must ask my bf to bring me eat chweekwey for bf tml morning liao. muahahaha~

deedee said...

*boohoo* the chweekwey stall at the coffeeshop near my bf's place has closed down. *wails*

nvm, i shall look at your pretty FOTDs to quench my cravings! LOL~