Thursday, July 06, 2006

My makeup collection

My 12th FOTD is a total flop, so read on only if you don't mind looking at an ugly tanned face that has too much bronzer and not much anything else. =/

Alright, here's a recap on my makeup collection... click for my humble collection on 17th May 2006~

Barely 2 months later...


My collection is not so humble now... although still very little compared to many babes from LD.

My MM collection:


My TF collection:


Stuff for eyes (exclude MM & TF stuff):


Stuff for lips (exclude MM & TF stuff):


Stuff for face (exclude MM & TF stuff):


And more are coming! Another order from TF and 3 more MLS lipbalms have yet to arrive. And I foresee that I'll shop for more when I go abroad to visit my cousin end of this month. Haha~ Jialat!! Had to put a ban on makeup shopping soon... how soon? Hee, I really have no idea wor... =X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAA! Ugly!

Anonymous said...

eh..the make up u put makes u look v sleepy..hm..maybe not too much shimmer? i not sure leh

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Lip Stick Blog, it is cool to!