Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Majolica Majorca in Taiwan

I realised I've always been posting my MM stuff with the Japanese link... now I've found out that there's a link in Chinese so I'm sharing it here!!! www.majolica.com.tw =D

Taiwan and Hong Kong both carry MM stuff, but not Singapore or neighbouring countries... sob~ Read from forum that it's most expensive to get MM from Hong Kong while moderate from Taiwan. I still prefer getting from Japan though! =P But mainly cos I haven't been to Taiwan or Hong Kong before... keke~


Ohhh... and I forgot to mention in my previous post that when I bought lots of lippies in my teens, they were mostly of same or similar shades!!! I was incorrigible cos I always like to try on the back of my hand, and if I liked the colour I'd buy, but didn't realise that it's always the same-old same-old colour that I like!!! Muahahaha~ End up I had a lot of lippies of very similar shades but from different brands. LOL~

Now better, at least all my lipglosses are of different shades. I'm still incorrigible though, I've got like 5 lipbalms now!! But hey! They are all of different scents, so they are still different. In fact very different OK?! Hahaha~

No comments: