Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blush Origin + Dodo Club Swatch

Do you know who made the first powder blush?

Go to www.bourjois.es and you notice that the name on the title bar says "Chanel.com".

This is a review from ebay.

What did you learn today?

Bourjois is the sister brand of Chanel but underrated in Singapore. Actually I know of girls swearing by Bourjois blusher, claiming that it's very good. I didn't quite believe because Bourjois is never a popular brand in Singapore. I was so wrong... Haha~ So peeps, must learn to appreciate underrated things. =P You'll never know if it's actually something good that you've been missing all the while~

Swatch on the 4 new colours I bought at Dodo Club on Sunday:


2 coats each. =) My comment on these nail polishes from Dodo Club is that they are very thick. I've bought these striking colours with an intention in mind - I wanted to create nail arts on my nails with them on a base colour of my normal pinkish tones. However these nail polishes are quite thick and the thick consistency makes it hard to control.

Oh, in addition, let me comment about the cutesy Candy Gloss as well. I don't really like it because I find it quite dry on my lips. There're lots of glitters, but have to load on real lip gloss to make it shine. May post a pic of me wearing the Candy Gloss someday~ Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»