Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Joining the MMU Craze

MMU = Mineral MakeUp (^_^)v

I'm ordering from Twisted Fayte (TF) for my first batch of mineral makeup! It'll also be the first time I'm purchasing online! Weeeee~ Can't wait for the loot to arrived!

Initially had wanted to order from Pure Luxe (PL). Even browsed the webby and chosen the colours already but haven't sent the order... kept hesitating. Haha~ Then recently realised from LD (my fave forum) that TF has started a Singapore branch! Also, the reviews for TF were good so I'm getting from TF instead.

The shades I shortlisted from PL's huge variety of colours include: Envy, Olive You!, Divine, Moss, Sage, Moon Glow and a Lip Wand - Deja Vu. Not getting a lot cos I'm only a beginner!!! Keke~ Now have to start looking for similar shades in TF liao! =P Looking forward to my first mineral makeup loot!!

[Later] Ordered!!!!! Bought 7 colours from TF for less than 30 bucks, inclusive of shipping! I can pay via internet banking somemore wor~ Weeeee! I'm a happy girl today to complete my first online transaction. Haha~ And here's a list of my choice colours:
♥ Greens and Browns - Offensive, Emerald City, Try Again
♥ Nudes and Golds - Pale Moon, Maize
♥ Silky Shimmers - Bought It, Saw It

So far I'm only confident with golden and green shades, so I'm playing safe and sticking to those. I'm really amazed with all the ladies from LD, some can buy over 30 colours at one go! And those babes own sooooo many different shades and colours! Look so lovely~ But no use for me though - if I'm not gonna use those shades, I'm just wasting my precious hardearned $$$. Keke~ Perhaps will buy more later? For now, I can't wait for my loot to arrive~! (^_^)v

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh~
dk what are those..hahaha~mineral makeup?
hehe~
i'm happy today also~
hahaha~

deedee said...

i know u r happy today... hahaha~ =D i learnt abt mineral makeup from forum one... going to forum is bad cos will make u spend $$$!!! =P

Anonymous said...

Yea i agree..
I see some of the girls there..buy so many things at one go i wonder where do all their money come from..and one design can buy so many colours...
i will never ever do that lor..y buy same design with different colour?

Unknown said...

deedee, me and my gf don't like PL coz it's not pigmented one.
hehe, hopefully you'll receive your loots soon!

deedee said...

hihi gina~~! good thing i didn't get PL... keke~ wish my loot comes soon too! looking forward to trying them out and doing more EOTDs! =D

keelyn said...

I saw my colleague got her loots also, so nice. You all tempting me to order leh... 1 more hour to pay-day!!!

deedee said...

wah keelyn~ get pay can buy liao!! keke~

maybe next time we can share and order together, 1 time shipping only. keke~ =P