Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Majolica Majorca

Who won't love Majolica Majorca makeup packaging?! Tell me which girl won't??!! Hahaha~ I love Majolica Majorca!!! Sadly Majolica Majorca is not available in Singapore... I was so lucky that I could go to Japan for training because that's where I get to buy my Majolica Majorca stuff!!!

My loot from my Japan trips last year... consisting Majolica Majorca stuff, Ettusais blusher puff, Shiseido Dramatical Eyes mascara, etc. Missing in the pic are my Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara and Kanebo Essence in Lip Color Gloss. Oooo~ and I bought a 500ml Kose Medicated Sekkisei as well~ (^_^)v


My Majolica Majorca stuff while still in their original packaging... comes with free samples for UV White whitening softener and cleansing foam!!


My Majolica Majorca powder in its pretty case that's super attractive!! And Honey Dip Gloss in GD822~ Uber love them both!!


I love my Ettusais blusher puff too... I think is in Peach, according to the katakana at the bottom. Keke~ The puff was clean, nice and fluffy when I just bought it. Now it's still nice and fluffy, but already stained entirely in the peachy shade. Keke~


Bought this eyelash comb from Japan too! The pin-like comb can comb through the eyelashes and separate them very nice if all clumped up by mascara. But cleaning those pins is a chore!!


Anyway my bro downloaded some pretty fonts for me to use!!! See that flowery flowery one~! Kawaii or not?? Keke~

Here's a Chinese blog with tutorials on using Majolica Majorca products, which are only available in Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Sharing with ya~ http://www.wretch.cc/blog/tpaobj - IMO not easy to navigate, can slowly browse through under "Categories". :)

My colleague's going to Japan soon and I've already emailed her a long long long long loooong list of Majolica Majorca stuff I want. I hope I didn't scare her! But of course I told her since it's a working trip, her priority will be her work and that she enjoys herself. But if she have time to spare, please please please help me buy some of those Majolica Majorca stuff which is easily found in Japan at the drugstores. Although I gave her a long list, even if she comes back with a couple of items I'll be uber happy already!! Yeah~ =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
go where to download fonts?
me wanna download fonts also! so that i can work on my photos n blogskin
hehe~

deedee said...

bh dl for me one... keke~ he just told me the url is in his bookmark!

http://www.1001freefonts.com :D