Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nail Colour Swatch

My first entry in this brand new blog... yet again! I'm crazy hor? Have so much blogs?? Hahaha~ I think you all have enough of that... =P Anyway as my first entry, I'll present you... my very first Nail Swatch!! This is inspired by the "Nail polish colour swatch" thread found in Les Dames forum.



I have never done any EOTD (eye of the day) to date... although I've seen many in forums and in other ladies' blogs. I really suck at eye-makeup!! But perhaps I shall try someday~ And that's the entire purpose of this blog anyway!

Will be back to post my humble makeup collection. Really humble~ I saw the collections of other ladies in their blogs or forums, and wow!!! They have so many eyeshadows, lippies or even blushers, that their numbers of a single type of makeup totally beat the total number of makeup items I own~ Power!! Their makeup items aren't cheap too, mind you. I wish I can use my makeup as well as these makeup gurus, although hope not get too into it that I burn a hole in my own pocket! =P

No comments: