Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Twisted Fayte MMU has arrived!

Haha~ I only ordered my first collection of MMU less than a week ago, I didn't expect them to arrive so fast!! Here are my 7 mineral makeup ordered, and 2 sample freebies from TF! Weeeeee~




I ordered:
1 - Bought It (Twinkling Gold)
2 - Saw It (Fleshy white shimmer)
3 - Pale Moon (Subtle Yellow Shimmer)
4 - Try Again (Silverized wintergreen)
5 - Offensive (Copper Rose Bisque)
6 - Emerald City (The perfect Emerald Green Shimmer)
7 - Maize (Warm Shimmering Gold)

The 2 freebies:
8 - Dancin' Queens (Burgundy with gold and turquoise)
9 - Sunny and Chair (Twinkling rose with iridescent violet)

(All descriptions from TF webby.)




Here's a swatch!! I couldn't wait and did it almost immediately!


My tool box for my face's maintenance...


It was only half full 2 weeks ago! And now almost filled to the brim with my loots from Sunday's mini shopping spree and today's arrival of my first ever mineral makeup from TF. =P


My nail polish collection also filling up my little plastic basket... time to find bigger storage for my makeup and nail colours! I need more moolahs!!! =X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»