Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Humble Collection

My very humble cosmetic collection~

My makeup pouch (freebie from Japanese ViVi mag) and a box (recently bought from Daiso at IMM) to store my small collection:


In the box:


In the pouch:


I couldn't gather everything as some items are missing in my messy room, but i can only remember 2 missing items so far: an unopened MaxFactor mascara and a half-used ELF lipgloss.

Anyway the SilkyGirl eyeshadow (in Golden Emerald) and eyeliner (in Olive Green), "The Colour Workshop" set and SunKiller are brand new!! Even now I haven't start using any of those yet! keke~ Here's my loot, accomplished on 10 May at the JL sale in JP!!


So little things!!! Absolutely no fight comparing to babes like Gina, Emily, Jaime, Bei and many more... keke~ =P Oooooh~ You can find some really pretty EOTDs (eye of the day) or FOTDs (face of the day) in their blogs too! =D

Might be back with my nail polish collections... if I can manage to gather all and bother to take a pic of them. Haha~ Cheers!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

deedee, fill up your box soon!!! hehe :p

deedee said...

hihi gina~ haha i guess at the rate i'm tempted by babes like u, in no time i'll hv to get new boxes! :p