Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mini shopping spree + loot

Went to Jurong Point for dinner yesterday and ended up with a tiny little loot...

From Guardian:


From Sasa:


Can you tell what I wanna do with my loot? I'm all prepared to create my own pressed-piggies palettes!!! Stay tuned for my step-by-step procedures~ Haha it's just like the tasks I had to do at work sometimes - writing step-by-step idiot-proof procedures for those installation manuals for production staff or operation manuals for customers using our machines. =P

Tried my new Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in "Shine That Pink" on my puckered-up lips :P


3 new additions to my nail polish collection~


Will add a nail polish swatch of the 2 new glittery additions :)

On my way home today I wandered into a Watson's near my place and got these:


I reached home to find out that there's a package addressed to me:


And of course I know what it is!!!


My Our order from TF has finally arrived! Weeee~ *happy*




Keelyn~~ are you excited to try your new eyeshadow pigments?? ;D








Position of the pots of piggies in #2 piccy above is same as that in #1 piccy, so refer to piccy #1 for the respective shades' names. (^_^)v

Will do a swatch on my TF piggies too!! Stay tuned~~~ =D

No comments: