Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ordering Majolica Majorca online

Recently in my taggy board~

stay happy and smile z:
yo, which webby did u order majorica majolica from? thanks!

deedee:
hello stay happy and smile z! (wow~ long name!) i got mine when i went to japan. but i dun mind finding out for u, will try to post in one of my entries. stay tuned!


Hihi stay happy and smile z! If you can read Chinese, I've found out that most ladies in LD ordered their Majolica Majorca products from this Taiwanese Yahoo! Auction link:
http://tw.pageuser.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/1141987157?u=%3asavager0215

Hope this is helpful for you!

A little extra: I added Overdose (from Limited Edition Back-up Singers Collection) into my TF order in the entry below... that's another $3.70. Hahaha~ Terrible me!!

Put a bit of makeup last night before I went out to bring a Japanese friend around. Will be posting my EOTD soon, stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the webby!

deedee said...

no problem dear miss anonymous smilez!! =P do u hv a blog?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.