Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Temptations

Went Isetan @ Wisma Atria last night for some makeup shopping! Why Isetan? Because I have an Isetan voucher which is expiring at end of this month... must make use!!

here's my loot!


Ettusais Eye Zone Control (concealer), Paul & Joe Lip Gloss (in 05) and Bourjois Blusher (in Rose de Jaspe)~


Finally utilised my 50 bucks voucher (with condition: minimum spending of $80)... Yay!!


Besides my current fave Majolica Majorca... I've found Kiss Cosmetics, Love Clover and Lavshuca as well!!! Wow!

Why are Japanese makeup items all so kawaii so pretty so nice so tempting one huh? Why aren't they available in Singapore?! Why so tempting even to girls who don't usually use makeup, like me?! Why? Why? Why?!?!?!?!?! Someone tell me why?! *pouts*

Actually I've decided to stop buying makeup items after last night. I'm still awaiting arrival of my mineral makeup items from Twisted Fayte and my Majolica Majorca stuff from Japan. Although I've never tried loose powder or bought any items from MAC or Shu Uemura or Stila or many other brands before... I believe I have enough basic makeup items to last me a couple of years from now~ LOL!

Will be back with more EOTDs!! So much makeup now, don't use really wasteful wor! So stay tuned~~~ (^_^)

No comments: