Monday, June 19, 2006

The nail, the old and the new

My nails yesterday and today:
I see so many people go nailart until so nice. But I can only do simple. Anyway even this simple one I did myself only lasted for one day cos nature of my job is very hands on with machines *sob* If spend $$ sure very wasted one. :(

Here's my thumb, same as my toenails and rest of my fingers...


I used the same colours as the ones I used on my toes in the previous entry.


My old and new makeup brushes:


My old set of makeup brushes bought around 3 to 5 years ago. I don't really remember when, but I remember it's from Bugis Seiyu, at around 10 bucks? Missing is the eyebrow brush.


My new set of makeup brushes bought 2 weeks ago from Takashimaya's Watsons at $5.90... I love it to bits~ Totally worth the super low price!!!



I'm thrashing these:

Shiseido Dramatical Eyes Long mascara.


Gotta ditch it cos it's been almost a year since I opened it...

Lipsticks from a few years ago...

From ZA


From Elizabeth Arden


They are almost brand new!!! Such a waste~ =/

No comments: