Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yet another loot last night

Did you saw my tagboard and read this??

sillyvainpot aka emily: ur loots is damn lot lor!! WAHAHAHA!

And yessss!!! I buy something everyday. I must be crazy. *rolls eyes* Just scroll down this entire blog and... *eyes pop jaw drops tongue rolls out*

Went out with my cousin last night and got myself this:


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in "Nude Peach" on my lips. I'm still lemming for Pearl Plum (also Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss) although dear didn't like the dark shade on lips. OMG I'm going crazy!! At this rate my wallet's gonna wail in protest very very soon!!!

By the way I also bought this from Sasa...


A pump bottle - like those used at manicure salons - to hold my nail polish remover. The leftover of my Sally Hansen remover filled up the bottle nicely. =D

Better go sayang sayang my wallet and make sure it won't scream... LOL~ And I even mentioned that I was gonna stop shopping for cosmetics in one of my earlier entry. Hahaha~ I'm totally hopeless!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe....shld save wor!

Wang Yang said...

Great idea to put nail polish remover into a pump bottle!! ~~