Thursday, June 15, 2006

So crazy over lipglosses now

Seen the 2 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses that I bought within this week?? Actually I always wanted to get "Pearl Plum"! It's in fact the first Revlon lippy that got me started lemming for Revlon Lustrous Lipglosses... but my sweet deardear doesn't like it cos it looks dark in the tube... *pouts*

I wanted to get "Pink Afterglow" too, but the glitters look quite chunky in the tube. Didn't really quite like having those on my lips. So in the end I bought the 2 that I've shown in my earlier posts: "Shine That Pink" and "Nude Peach". And i'm still thinking whether I should get "Pearl Plum"!!! Just heard that it's gonna be discontinued soon... I better go get it before I regret!! Wahahaha~ Cannot wait till it's outta stock then regret wor... everyone's eyeing my "Nude Peach" now... I'm so fortunate to be able to find it when it's outta stock almost everywhere else~ (^_^)v I'm thinking whether to buy another "Nude Peach" to keep too! *think think think* and maybe "Nude Lustre" or "Spiced Blush"! *LOL* I'm mad!!!

Am I really mad? No way!! Just look at these ladies from MakeupAlley... they are so power! Just look at their Revlon Lustrous Lipgloss collections~~~ Click on respective nick to see: candeecake, Stardust1, kasin1, legalwmn. And here's a swatch from Mewsical. [Thanks a million babes~ for letting me link to your pics here =D]

Ohhhh~ I can never reach that state... 厉害到极点!!!

But this one is best... Just take a look at her MAC collection. No one can beat her! Simply awesome. 偶像!With all the limited editions and discontinued stuff, I believe she has more MAC items than the usual MAC counters in our departmental stores!!

Don't worry, I'm not intending to become a makeup-item-collector anytime soon. I still can't afford and I'd love to spend my $$ on other stuff too. Like a few more pairs of shoes and some more bags, etc. =P Collect so much for what, if I never use them at all... Right? In fact I'm still trying to learn how to use my own tiny collection of makeup stuff!!! Better learn first! Buy more later~~~ (^_^)v deedee加油!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea shld learn..i learning also..lets learn together..but haha..no more buying makeup for me..hm..maybe new eyeshadow or eyeliner. :X